Centre Spine Staircase
With a versatile look, centre spine staircases enhance the appeal your room already has. The treads are balanced and set in harmony on the central spine with no risers, brightening the interiors with lights passing through. Structurally, central support holds the treads together while connecting the floors. Primarily comes with wooden materials, there are rooms for customisation. And with Corian stones, the look tends to become more striking.
- Add a modernistic look to the house
- Creates new usable spaces under the stairs
- Aesthetically outstanding and instantly becomes a focal point of the room
- Not safe for children or babies
- Need masterful finishing to keep the treads in harmony
- Maintenance costs can be high