Cottage Garden Style
Often referred to as old-fashioned gardens, cottage gardens include a variety of plants ranging from bushes to self-sowing plants. Even though it offers a wide range of plantation opportunities, you have to be prepared to maintain them routinely.
- You can personalise the garden with different sections
- Various types of plants can be planted— so, there’ll be blooming year-round
- Cost-effective and environment-friendly
- Various types of plants may create a messy look
- Need proper maintenance to keep the plants separated
- Offers little room for new plants