There are barely any houses that do not have internal doors in the UK. Internal doors are great for seamless communication through rooms. And it does more than just simplify communication. While you can keep an eye on your toddler through the door space, the aesthetic value it adds is cheering. Besides, you get a regular flow of natural light and air strengthening ventilation and a healthy environment.
- Allows natural light and airflow
- Ensures complete privacy compared to plain curtains and no-door situation
- Shutting the door reduces the noise coming through the next room
- Occupies additional space
- Disrupts the interior design