The treads revolve around a central post moving upward from the base structurally. Mostly famous for its space-saving characteristic, it indeed adds novelty to any modern or contemporary house. The steps are attached to the post and circulate in harmony, followed by the handrails that also go upward in a circle.
- Saves space
- Looks very attractive
- Requires fewer structural supports
- Difficult to navigate faster
- Poor walkability in smaller diameters
- Cannot carry bulk items through the stairs
- Multiple people cannot use the staircase at the same time